The most expensive city hotel in the United States is located in New York City, according to the latest survey.
In fact, nine of the 10 most expensive hotels are located in Manhattan.
The survey compared luxury hotels in cities across the country based on their average rates for a regular double room. The month of October 2014 served as the basis.
With an average rate of $1,189 per night, the Soho House, in the heart of New York’s Meatpacking District, is the most expensive city hotel of the nation.
The runner-up position, with an average price of $1,134 nightly for a double room, is the Skylofts at MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
The Peninsula, located in Midtown Manhattan, rounds out the Top 3 with an average overnight rate of $1,014 per night.
Following are the 10 most expensive city hotels in the USA.
1. Soho House (New York City) $1189
2. Skylofts at MGM Grand (Las Vegas) $1134
3. The Peninsula (New York City) $1014
4. The St. Regis (New York City) $995
5. Four Seasons Hotel (New York City) $943
6. The Plaza Hotel (New York City) $927
7. The Ritz-Carlton, Central Park (New York City) $923
8. Park Hyatt (New York City) $875
9. Trump International Hotel & Tower (New York City) $846
10. Mandarin Oriental (New York City) $821